RE: Community Colleges

Julie,

An example of campus efforts in sustainable design, renewables and energy
efficient demonstration projects is The Campus Center for Appropriate
Technology at Humboldt State University (Arcata, California)
http://www.humboldt.edu/~ccat/home/index.html. Students are a big part of
this program.

Also, the Peaks to Prairies Center is interested in providing P2 curriculum
resources to vo-tech schools and community colleges teaching building
science in EPA Region 8. Is there any overlap here with what you would like
to do? We would apprciate any ideas -- past experience integrating P2 into
curriculum, contacts who are interested in curriculum development, etc. --
anyone out there might have.

Laura Estes
Peaks to Prairies P2 Information Center
http://peakstoprairies.org
Montana State University Extension Service
PO Box 173580, Bozeman, MT 59717-3580
Phone: 406-994-6948 * Fax: 406-994-5417
Peaks to Prairies is a member of the
Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange http://www.p2rx.org