Re: Community Colleges

Julie,
Although this is larger than a community college the Environmetal Studies program at Oberlin College has integrated sustainable design into their curriculum as well as their building.
http://www.oberlin.edu/envs/ajlc/

Sincerely,
Ron Smith
Ohio EPA, Office of Pollution Prevention
ron.smith@epa.state.oh.us

>>> Julie Sieving <jsieving@yahoo.com> 11/04/03 02:21PM >>>
Greetings Again, P2Techers:

I'm hoping some of you out there can help me head in the right direction!

Can anyone relay to me information or contacts of case studies, existing programs or individual experiences working in the P2/energy efficiency/sustainable design areas with COMMUNITY COLLEGES?  In particular, I'm interested in any activities involving industrial technology and/or construction management programs.  Icing on the cake would be any of examples that directly involved students in the program.

Thanks again in advance! - jks

Julie Sieving
jsieving@yahoo.com
Yahoo!