Vendors of Mercury-Free HVAC & Building Systems equipment

As part of our Purchasing for Pollution Prevention program, INFORM has
posted a fact sheet on our web site covering the availability of
mercury-free HVAC and building equipment, including controls, boilers,
fire suppression systems, security systems, and water flow systems.

The fact sheet also lists contact information for manufacturers of these
mercury-free systems and their parts.

The fact sheet is at http://www.informinc.org/fact_P3hvac.php .

If you need assistance developing your own specifications for
mercury-free building systems, have comments on our fact sheet, or would
like to suggest other products we should cover, please email me directly
(not on the listserve) at sutherland@informinc.org.

Lara Sutherland
Senior Research Associate
INFORM, Inc.