Looking for successful models of P2 in printing contracting

Hi all, merry Christmas.  We are working with a large bank, a pension fund
and a big Chamber of Commerce on P2 and EMS.  They are all major users of
printed materials for marketing, customer service, events, etc.  P2 in this
supply chain is probably the biggest opportunity for both cost savings and
enviro results.  I have lots of info about P2 in printing operations (EPA
DFE program has lots of stuff in particular), but I am having a hard time
finding any good studies of how P2 has benefited printing CUSTOMERS.  Our
clients are now interested to know how they can use P2 concepts to reduce
the costs and impacts for their printing contracts, and how they could write
contract specifications that would make this happen.  Any suggestions or
case studies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and happy new year too!

Burton Hamner, MBA, MMA
Professor, Universidad de Pacifico
Avenida Salaverry 2020