Moving to Sustainability - Again

I am preparing to offer the third edition of a course subtitled, "The Path to Sustainable Development."  This course is offered through the Harvard Extension School which is open enrollment at a reasonable cost.  It is a LIVE case-method course with both resident and distance learning participants.  Featured in the cases this year are the Town of Arlington (Massachusetts) and Suncor Energy's oil sands operation in Ft. McMurray, Alberta.  People from each of the cases will interact with the students on the course bulletin board.  The course syllabus and the registration material can be found on the course web site at http://courses.dce.harvard.edu/~envre105/  Content is being added to this site every week as we prepare for the first class on Monday night, February 2, 2004.  I would be happy to answer any questions that anyone may have regarding this required course in the school's "Environmental Management Certificate" program.

Bob

Dr. Robert B. Pojasek
Pojasek & Associates
PO Box 1333