RE: Availability of "Engines", Calculators or Worksheets

The attached Word doc is a survey of web-based impact
calculators for energy use and ecological "footprints."  Two
caveats:  it's three years old and it's intended to cover
personal impacts.  Some of the energy stuff might be useful
for audits, though.

I conducted the survey as a preliminary step in creating a
web-based chronic toxicity calculator for pesticides and
cleansers used in the home.

-Kirsten

Kirsten Sinclair Rosselot, P.E.
Process Profiles