Add ChemAlliance P2/Chemical Industry News Headlines to your"My Yahoo!" web page

Title: Add ChemAlliance P2/Chemical Industry News Headlines to your "My Yahoo!" web page

Folks -

List subscribers who use My Yahoo! (my.yahoo.com) as your portal page can now add ChemAlliance news to your home page by using the a new service provided by Yahoo!   This allows you to include current ChemAlliance news headlines on your customized home page.  The headlines are hyperlinked to the full story on the ChemAlliance site.

In case you didn't know, ChemAlliance is a free compliance assistance/P2 site developed specifically for the chemical manufacturing industries.  Our news is updated several times each week, and includes information about:

- green chemistry and green chemical engineering
- pollution prevention strategies for the chemical industry
- compliance assistance, enforcement, and regulatory developments which affect the industry
- environmental management trends
- training and workshop opportunities related to any of the above
- job opportunities for environmental professionals working in the chemical industry.

Adding the headlines to your "My.Yahoo!" page is very simple.  Just go to:

http://e.my.yahoo.com/config/promo_content?.module=ycontent

and follow the online directions to add a news feed.  ChemAlliance's RSS news feed is located at:

http://www.chemalliance.org/webservices/rss_newsfeed.asp, so just enter that URL in the search box when prompted.  You can specify from 1-10 of the most recent headlines from ChemAlliance to appear on your my.yahoo page.

For more information about this beta-release service from Yahoo!, check out:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1738&ncid=1738&e=11&u=/zd/20040123/tc_zd/117305

For more information about ChemAlliance news, check out:

http://www.chemalliance.org/news/

We select these news stories from a wide variety of sources.  If you have news you'd like to share with the chemical industry, and the technical assistance providers that work with the industry, you can send it to me via e-mail and we'll make sure it gets some airplay!.

Scott Butner
Director, ChemAlliance
c/o Pacific NW National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA  99352
Voice: (509)-372-4946/Fax: (509) 375-2443
Website: http://www.chemalliance.org/
E-mail: scott.butner@pnl.gov