Date Published: June 1990
Extent Of Work: 67 pages

We have it online with about 20 other references related to paint manufacturers in our online p2 library at our web site:
http://wrrc.p2pays.org/SearchRLIBY.asp

John Calcagni
-----Original Message-----
From: Maggie Fields [mailto:fieldsm@michigan.gov]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 9:58 AM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net; gmiller@wmrc.uiuc.edu
Subject: RE: P2 in Paint Manufacturing

Reference to include (nearly 200 pages - didn't find an electronic listing):
 POLLUTION PREVENTION IN THE PAINTS AND COATINGS INDUSTRY     {MANUAL}

EPA Number:

625R96003

Publisher Info

Natl Service Cntr Environmental Publications P.O. Box 42419 Cincinnati, OH 45242-2419

Phone

800/490-9198

Fax

513/489-8695

Website

http://www.epa.gov/ncepihom/index.htm

>>> "John Sparks" <cincyjs@fuse.net> 01/28/04 08:36PM >>>
Gary,

I believe EPA Cincinnati published a Pollution Prevention Guide for Paint
Manufacturing about 7-8 years ago. At that time, the P2 group in the
Cincinnati labs published a number of these P2 guides for several industry
sectors.  I do not have the exact title, so you may have to search EPAs site
for it.  If I do find it I will pass it along.

Regards,

John Sparks
836 Shawnee Trace Court
Cincinnati, OH 45255