FW: Building Energy Software Tools

Dear P2Tech colleagues--

Not too long ago someone was looking for various tools that could be used to assess environmental performance.  The DOE site noted below may be of interest.  It's mainly energy oriented but also includes some water conservation and air emissions related tools as well as some broader environment and sustainability tools.  I hope this is useful to some of you.