P2 Evaluation Rpt and P2/E2

For those who must also report to their legislature on P2 program
progress, this year we focused on economic as well as environmental
benefits.  If interested, you can see the 12 page report at
http://www.moea.state.mn.us/p2/p2evaluation2004.cfm

Our program has also had success in efforts to integrate DOE's Best
Practices for energy efficiency into P2 on-site visits. If you are
attending the NPPR conference in Baltimore April 19-22, I encourage you
to sign up for the Best Practices for Motors Training on the 19th.
Thanks to DOE it's only $20, a real bargain. This type of training helps
achieve  increased results while on-site. See the conference's  "DOE
Motor Master Training" at http://www.p2.org/summit2004/Agenda.cfm

Ken Brown
P2 Program Team Leader
Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance
520 Lafayette Road North
St. Paul, MN 55155
Dir. Ph 651-215-0241
Fax 651-215-0246