Apologies & Correct Contact Information

Yesterday, while experimenting with a program I have recently begun to
use, I sent a message entitled "New Contact Information" by mistake. It
contained a vCard with my contact information on it. In addition to the
message having been sent by mistake, my e-mail address was wrong in the
vCard. Here is a replacement.

If you receive this message, you're in my electronic address book. If
you don't want to be there, reply and say so.

My apologies for both of these messages. (If you didn't receive the
earlier one, you're lucky ... you only have this one to deal with.)

Warren
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
N:Weaver;Warren;;;
FN:Warren Weaver
ORG:PENNTAP;
EMAIL;type=INTERNET;type=WORK;type=pref:wjw5@psu.edu
TEL;type=WORK;type=pref:(717) 848-6669
TEL;type=CELL:(717) 873-9898
item1.ADR;type=WORK;type=pref:;;227 West Market Street\nPO Box 5046;York;PA;17405;USA
item1.X-ABADR:us
URL:http://www.penntap.psu.edu
X-AIM;type=WORK;type=pref:wjw5
CATEGORY:All,PENNTAP Homeland Sec TF,IRCStaff,CleanTeam,MANTEC_All+Don&Warren,PENNTAP Environmental,Warren Weaver,PENNTAPTechSp
END:VCARD