Seeking Resources on how to Develop and Run Certification Programs

Title: Message
Hello -

This is not quite a P2 question, but I thought some of you might be able to send me in the right direction regardless.

I am doing an independent study in which I will examine how to develop a safe injection certification program for health care facilities in India.

There is certainly lots of information out there on eco-labeling and certification programs, but I am finding discouraging little on certification programs in the health care arena.  I have come across a few - Egypt’s Gold Star, the Philippines’ Sentrong Sigla, and PROQUALI in Brazil - but I am hoping that there are more success stories!!  If anyone can direct me to resources on this subject (doesn't have to be developing country or South Asia specific), I would greatly appreciate it.

General publications on how to design and run a successful certification program would also be appreciated.

Regards,

Karen Seeh
MBA Class of 2004
Kenan-Flagler Business School
Spyristrasse 5
9008 St. Gallen
SWITZERLAND
Phone: +41 071/244 0026
Fax: +41 071/224 2445
Mobile: +41 079/270 5594
karen_seeh@unc.edu
www.kenan-flagler.unc.edu

UNC Business - Shaping leaders, driving results