MDEQ TRI Reports

If anyone is interested in any of the following Michigan Department of
Environmental Quality (MDEQ) TRI reports, please email me your complete
mailing address and I will gladly mail them to you.  (Lower 48 states
only)

1994 MDEQ Toxic Chemical Release Inventory Staff Analysis

1994 MDEQ Toxic Chemical Release Inventory Summary Report

1995 MDEQ Toxic Chemical Release Inventory Summary Report

1995 MDEQ Toxic Chemical Release Inventory Staff Analysis

1996 MDEQ Toxic Chemical Release Inventory Summary Report

1996 MDEQ Toxic Chemical Release Inventory Staff Analysis

1997 MDEQ Toxic Chemical Release Inventory Summary Report

1997 MDEQ Toxic Chemical Release Inventory Staff Analysis

1998 MDEQ Toxic Chemical Release Inventory Summary Report

1998 MDEQ Toxic Chemical Release Inventory Staff Analysis