RE: Tool World

I have received no information regarding this inquiry, surprisingly...doesn't
anyone have any info or leads  for P2 in general for the acrylic wall
covering and coating manufacturing industry?  How about any information or
leads for collecting calcium carbonate dust and re-using, or availavle
sources for sending off site for recycling or re-use?  How about good sources
for P2 tips in general for inventory control and housekeeing/maintenance?

thank-you, all