RE: Tool World

Calcium carbonate is essentially limestone.  As limestone is used to adjust the pH of
certain soils, this may be a good reuse opportunity depending on the purity of the
recovered material.  It may be necessary to look at the production process and design
measures to prevent/reduce transfer of impurities to this byproduct.  Regarding
collection of the dust, vacuum systems are likely worth consideration.

Regards

Bruce

Bruce Taylor, P.Eng.
President