Pretreatment Program Compliance Guides

Is anyone aware of any documents specifically for Municipal Wastewater Pretreatment facilities?  I have received a request for compliance assistance materials such as checklists, etc.  The individual is looking for compliance guides for the municipal pretreatment facility (not necessarily for them to assist area businesses).

I have already put my hands on the U.S. EPA P2 Guide for Municipal Pretreatment and the MI DEQ P2 Training Manual for Wastewater Treatment Plant Operators.  If you are aware of any other documents or resources I would appreciate your response.

In addition, I have already consulted the AMSA web site and the Local Government compliance assistance center and did not find what I need.

Have a great week-end and thank you in advance for your help,

Deb

I apologize for cross postings!

Debra Jacobson
E-mail Address