New rept on sust biz and finance

Dear friends, I have just published on my website my new report about
criteria for corporate social responsibility used by socially responsible
investment funds and indexes.  It includes a new model integrating CSR
criteria with quality management in the Baldridge quality system (yep, Hi
Bob Pojasek!), and sections on CSR in banking, pension fund investment,
quality management and applications in Peru as an example of a developing
country.  I believe it is widely applicable and it includes a **lot** of
references to great publications that you may not know of yet.  It is a
preliminary report and I hope to get more comments and feedback.  You are
welcome to download it at

www.cleanerproduction.com  from the link at the bottom of the page.

It is preliminary draft so there are some odd bits in it.  I hope it is
helpful to P2, CP and sustainability advocates.  If you do decide to look it
over I hope you will let me know your thoughts about it.  Thank you.

Burton Hamner
Cleaner Production International LLC
www.cleanerproduction.com