Adding a Filter to
your Parts Washer
This handbook describes how to install a filter
onto any solvent-based parts washer. An automotive oil filter and filter
relocation kit is used to keep the cost low and simplify
- Includes step-by-step
- Uses parts available at most
retail hardware and automobile parts stores.
- Far less expensive than many
- Detailed pictures illustrate
- Extend the life of your solvent
without purchasing new equipment.
- Easily modify a parts washer or
several in a few hours.
Download the handbook in
My apology for cross posting, please forward,
Business Pollution Prevention Center
Iowa Waste Reduction Center
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613