From: John Teague [mailto:john_teague@msn.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 8:02 PM
To:
Seeh, Karen
Subject: GreenBiz Reply

Ms. Seeh,

I read information about you in GreenBiz posting and was impressed by your background and experience.

There is a good chance we can be of help to each other.  We have a technology that could have a major impact in most basic industries and are looking for the key initial " rainmakers " for each of five initial industries
to expand  as rapidly as we can. If you could be of assistance, we would propose to work initially on a Finders Fee basis, but this could grow into a fulltime regional representative position with us from your present base in North Carolina.  Your pending MBA and environmental background could be of assistance to us both.

Our company is a rapidly expanding firm in the finance/design/build/operate environmental technologies market. We constantly seek opportunities as well as the management to oversee them.

PATENTED TECHNOLOGIES

Residue reduction, handling and disposal is still the single largest operating costs for industrial, agricultural, municipal,  recycle and other process recovery systems. Our combination of the three technologies below provides us up to a 5 to 1 operating cost and a 2 to 1 capital costs advantage over the closest competition.

DEWATERING ( Proven Commercial Stage )

Operating Costs: Our technology can thicken a beginning 0.25 % Solids to an end 10 % Solids with no polymers added, allowing us to operate at 25 % of the cost of the nearest competition.

Capital Costs: There will be no capital costs to the customer. We supply it on a wet ton toll basis. A 300 to 400 wet tons per day is less than one half of the cost of the nearest competition.

DRYING: ( Proven Commercial Stage )

Operating Costs: Our patented Pulverizer Air Dryer ( " PAD " ) technology dries/reduces any 15 % TO 18 % Solids sludge to a 90 % or greater  Solids powder at less than $ 2.00 per wet ton electrical power cost versus the
competitor’s $ 10 to $ 25 / wet ton thermal BTU cost.

Capital Costs: There will be no capital costs to the customer. We supply it on a wet ton toll basis. Our 10 wet ton / hour unit costs less than one fifth of the next closest technology’s.

DESALINATION: ( Development Stage )

Operating Costs: Our technology has the potential to remove 95 % to 98 % of all dissolved solids in wastewater or water at an operating cost of less than $ 0.25 per thousand gallons. The solids can come out in the form of dry
powder with less than 10 % moisture.

Capital Costs: There will be no capital costs to the customer. We will supply it on a wet ton toll basis. One 50 GPM unit is $ 75,000 and uses a 10 HP motor

MOBILITY / COMPACTNESS One 45 foot trailer for each of the three processes.

We operated a 75,000 ton/year demo plant in Denton, Texas, from August, 2000, through March, 2001. We then moved this unit and customized it for a Pulp and Paper Mill application in Louisiana. We now have a PAD operating at the
Heartland Grain ethanol mill in Huron, SD. We are looking to commence international operations with upcoming projects in Asia, Europe and South America.

For example, in the ethanol industry, we can save the typical mill over $ 2 MM per year while reducing their emissions by 85 % AND produce an end product with 20 to 50 % higher end value.

Another example, we are forming a JV with Hercules Inc wherein Hercules will represent our technology in the 485 paper mills worldwide which they service. They anticipate placing 18 PADs over the next 24 months with the potential for substantial acceleration during and after that time. Similar JV's are under discussion with a major industry player in each of the food, mining and dredging industries.

We have immediate upcoming projects throughout Canada and the USA. Our technology was one of those chosen by NC State University out of over 425 technologies worldwide they evaluated for the solution to the hog waste
problem in the state.

 MANAGEMENT

Our growth plans are tied to a management structure very similar to a franchise but without the investment requirement. In the USA, we have chosen to set up the USA market in 10 regions in parallel with the US EPA 10-region system. In Canada, we are setting it up as two regions. In Europe, we will probably consider it as one region and then deal with the separate applications as separate regional operations.

For example, we would probably set up one regional support center to handle the Middle Eastern market for all three applications.

National Applications Managers ( " NAM " ), by taking charge, organizing and setting up the 10 to 12 regions for any one of the twenty proven applications, will have the opportunity to earn by sweat equity an annual dividend
ranging from the mid to high 7 figure range. The low figure will apply if the PAD technology is used only for the drying application. The high figure will apply if the NAM helps develop an after market for the end products coming from the PAD.

Regional Managers ( " RM " ) , hired by the NAM, helping to set up the support structure for 20 to 40 such plants as described below, also earn their sweat equity ownership with the opportunity to earn up to a mid 6 figure range dividend over a 5-year period. Each of these 20 to 40 plants will be the same as starting a new company from scratch, with all the attendant start-up challenges.

Each 25,000 to 75,000 ton/year plant will be set up with a Local Manager, hired by the RM, earning a sweat equity 15 % of the plant by performance he agrees to in advance. He can earn a mid 6 to low 7 figure dividend or more for this
five year contract period. This Local Manager will be married to the plant - 60 of the most intense months ever experienced before if we have the right person for the job.

Each region will have a Regional Marketing Manager, also hired by the RM, earn a salary and commission for products and services sold in that region.

All of these positions have a competitive salary and benefits in addition to the equity earnings. All will have extensive management support in the startup stage. Please review our website www.gulftex.net  and then if any of this has interest to you, please email me with any initial questions you may have.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

John E. Teague,
President