From: Seeh, Karen
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Cc: john_teague@msn.com
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 11:05 PM
Subject: GulfTex Environmental Services

Greetings P2Techers -

Many months ago I received the following message from John Teague, President
of GulfTex Environmental Services in Texas, regarding a potential business
opportunity.  I have remained in contact with John over the past few months,
but I was unable to take on this opportunity myself.

Specifically, GulfTex is looking for people to sell this technology in the
southeastern U.S. and - I presume - possibly other regions of the U.S. and
world.  I thought someone out there might be interested+qualified or know
someone who might be?  At the very least, I thought some of you might want
to be aware of this technology could it be of possible use.

Please see below for a technology and business model as well as the
positions that they are looking to fill (as of last December).  For more
details, please contact John at:  john_teague@msn.com

Regards,

Karen Seeh
MBA Class of 2004
Kenan-Flagler Business School
Home:  +1 919 968 8160
Mobile: +1 919 824 1564
karen_seeh@uncbusiness.net
www.kenan-flagler.unc.edu
UNC Business - Shaping leaders, driving results