P2 Checklist(s) for Pharmaceutical Facilities

Listman note: Please reply directly to the sender. He is not subscribed to
P2Tech. Thanks! Laura B.

Dear fellow colleagues,

I am developing a series of P2 checklists for inspection of
pharmaceutical facilities.  Obviously, there are different P2 checklists
that will be used depending on the type(s) of manufacturing processes
used at a particular location.  If you know of any existing P2
checklists that are available, please let me know about them and if
possible, e-mail them to me.  Perhaps you can forward and circulate this
e-mail to other relevant contacts that you may have.  I would be willing
to share the P2 checklist(s) that I develop with those who are
interested.

Thanks,

Lambro

Lampros E. Bourodimos, PhD, PE
Environmental Engineer
US Environmental Protection Agency - Region 2
Division of Environmental Science & Assessment
Building 209, Bay B, MS-220
2890 Woodbridge Avenue
Edison, NJ  08837-3679
Bourodimos.Lampros@epa.gov