[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Lamp Recycling Spec Language
- Subject: Lamp Recycling Spec Language
- From: Julie Sieving <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:46:28 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: Julie Sieving <email@example.com>
Are any of you aware of any sample lighting bid spec language regarding fluorescent recycling that is publicly available?
I'm working with a client that needs to write a bid specification for a lighting retrofit job. Sample language on other general (non-recycling related) minimum requirements for lamps, ballasts, recycling of universal wastes, performance of work (e.g., cleaning fixtures), coordination with building occupants, etc. would also be helpful.
Thanks again - jks
Do you Yahoo!?
Vote for the stars of Yahoo!'s next ad campaign!