Your favorite EMS, P2, and/or RTK web resources?

Title: Your favorite EMS, P2, and/or RTK web resources?

Fellow P2Techies --

One of the several hats I wear (professionally and metaphorically speaking) is as a contractor supporting the National Environmental Compliance Assistance Clearinghouse (http://cfpub.epa.gov/clearinghouse/).  The purpose of the Clearinghouse is to provide a clearinghouse of compliance assistance/technical assistance information, aimed at the technical assistance provider as its PRIMARY audience.  Hence, it is intended more as a research tool for folks like us (technical assistance providers) than as a tool for the regulated community (our customers), though it obviously serves both.  The Clearinghouse is funded via the US EPA Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance (OECA) as a resource for the entire technical assistance community.

In any event, this summer I've been graced with the presence of a really, really good student intern who is helping me with this project.  Together, we've been focusing on improving the quality of the database which drives the Clearinghouse.  We (and by "we" I mean "Zach, the noble and dedicated intern who works at lightening speed, for mere peanuts") have made a lot of progress on cleaning up the data in the Clearinghouse, and are now switching our emphasis to acquiring new resources.

By "resources" I mean web sites of interest to the technical assistance community.

We would appreciate recommendations/nominations/suggestions for your favorite web resources related to the following subjects:

- P2 and compliance (programs, tools, and documents which support p2 and compliance together/holistically)
- Environmental Management Systems (applications of EMS to compliance assurance)
- Chemical Right To Know, particularly from a regulatory/compliance perspective

You may send replies directly to me, or to the list if you want to make a blatant plug for your favorite program/website.

regards,
Scott Butner
Senior Research Scientist, Data and Knowledge Engineering
Project Manager, National Environmental Compliance Assistance Clearinghouse
Pacific NW National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA  99352
Voice: (509)-372-4946/Fax: (509) 375-2443
E-mail: scott.butner@pnl.gov
http://cfpub.epa.gov/clearinghouse/