FW: Please post on P2tech

Forwarded from Mick Jost at MnTAP.  Please respond to Mick at  jostx003@umn.edu.  Thanks, Cindy

The automotive refinishing mix systems all appear to do a
great job of color matching and recipe formulating.  But I
was in a shop that has a major problem in always mixing too
much- just in case.  Does anyone know of a mixing system
that helps a painter get closer to the correct amount for
the job?  Something like: this color for this make, year
and model- but adding- mix this much for the hood, this
much for the front quarter panel, this much for the trunk,
etc.  I would appreciate any insight. Thanks.

Mick Jost
Vehicle maintenance / transportation industry assistance

Minnesota Technical Assistance Program (MnTAP)

University of Minnesota
McNamara Alumni Center
200 Oak St S E  Suite 350
Minneapolis, MN  55455-2008

612 / 624 - 4694 direct
800 / 247 - 0015
612 / 624 - 3370 FAX

http://www.mntap.umn.edu

Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency,
prevent pollution and reduce costs.