Complete the ChemAlliance User Survey and Enter our Drawing for $100Amazon.com Gift Certificate

Title: Complete the ChemAlliance User Survey and Enter our Drawing for $100 Amazon.com Gift Certificate

P2TECHies --

As some of you know, one of the professional hats that I wear is the Director of ChemAlliance, a free, on-line regulatory compliance assistance center providing information about the environmental regulations affecting the chemical and process industries.  Supported largely under a cooperative agreement with the US EPA Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assistance (OECA) via their Sector Compliance Assistance Centers program, we work closely with industrial partners such as the Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturers Association (SOCMA) and the National Association of Chemical Distributors  (NACD) to make sure that our site is responsive to the needs of the industry, and the technical assistance providers that work with the industry.  By providing plain-language information about environmental regulations, regularly updated environmental management news, topical feature articles and a comprehensive database of pollution prevention strategies specifically designed for chemical manufacturers, we have helped chemical manufacturers improve their environmental performance since 1998.

We are currently in the midst of our annual user survey, an online survey we use to better understand the needs of our users and evaluate our efforts.  The survey is available online now at http://www.chemalliance.org/2004ChemSurvey.html.  We've streamlined the survey a bit compared to previous years, and you'll find that filling it out takes just a few minutes of your time.  Yet, your input is invaluable to us -- so I hope you'll take those few minutes right now to complete the survey.

As in the past, we are providing an incentive to entice you to fill out the survey:  Anyone filling out the survey between now, and October 10, 2004 has the option of providing their name and contact information, to be entered in a drawing for a $100 gift certificate redeemable through Amazon.com.  Use the prize to update your office library, add to your music collection, or finally get that boxed-set DVD edition of "The Simpsons" that you've been saving for!

In all seriousness (and you KNOW how hard that is for me), although we welcome your feedback at any time, we really do depend upon your feedback through this survey to help us improve the site and to help us be accountable to our sponsors and supporters.  Whether you are a regular user of ChemAlliance, have visited the site, or work in or with the Chemical industry, we would sincerely appreciate your taking a moment to complete the survey.

Scott Butner
Director, ChemAlliance
c/o Pacific NW National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA  99352
Voice: (509)-372-4946/Fax: (509) 375-2443
Website: http://www.chemalliance.org/
E-mail: scott.butner@pnl.gov