P2Rx centers could use your guidance - small prizes involved :)

P2Techies,

The P2Rx Regional Information Centers are all conducting user satisfaction
surveys right now and we'd really appreciate your feedback.  It only takes
about five minutes.  If you register with your e-mail, you could win a
$25 gift certificate to Amazon.com.  We will also give some P2Rx cloth
grocery bags, P2Rx tee shirts, "Fight Waste" tatoos (
http://www.p2ric.org/Vlibrary/mkt_tools.cfm?page=tattoos), and other fun
prizes to some of those that don't win the Amazon  certificate.  But let's
face it.  You don't do this for the physical prize.  You do it because you
need P2 info and
P2Rx centers provide it.  (Except Scott Butner, who covets the
tatoos...)*wink*

Help us do a better job of understanding what you need, what you like about
our sites, and what you don't like.  Take our survey!  (Please!)

Visit the gateway P2Rx site and/or any center's site you use (or think
about using...).

Gateway site:  www.p2rx.org
Region 1&2:  www.newmoa.org/prevention
Region 3&4: http://wrrc.p2pays.org