P2Tech messages and The V Word

This is my third try at posting this. My e-mail bounces when I use the V word.

Once again, a Computer Disease That Cannot Be Named (CDTCBN) has spoofed
the address of a P2Techer and sent an infected message that was distributed
through the list. I have removed the spoofed e-mail address, although I'm
sure the message didn't originate there.

Please make sure your CDTCBN protection definitions are up-to-date and be
very suspicious of mail delivery failure messages that get posted to the list.

Laura B., your friendly neighborhood list manager.
Laura L. Barnes
List Manager
listman@wmrc.uiuc.edu
(217) 333-8957 lbarnes@wmrc.uiuc.edu