Case studies for conductivity controls in boilers or cooling towers?

Hello.

I am looking for actual installations of conductivity controls on a boiler or cooling tower for optimal management of blowdown (which can reduce water consumption, chemicals, wastewater generation, and fuel consumption).

I only need a few facts:  e.g., what type of conductivity monitoring and controls were installed, cost of  the system, simple payback period, and water use reduction.

thanks in advance for any leads.

Michelle Gaither, Technical Research Coordinator
Pollution Prevention Resource Center (PPRC)
http://www.pprc.org/
mgaither@pprc.org or gaithermj@aol.com

PPRC is a proud member of P2Rx - a national network of P2 information providers