Listservs to Market Environmental Summit Conf.

Sorry for cross postings!

I am assembling a list of listservs to try to market the EPA/NPPR Environmental Summit Conference to.  Are you aware of state or local listservs that I should add to this list?  If you have any sort of description or the name of the host agency please share that as well.  I have already included all of the listservs GLRPPR hosts including P2Tech (see http://glrppr.org/listservs/), plus the Mercury Policy one that Terry Goldberg hosts.

Deb Jacobson

---------------------------------------
Debra Jacobson
Executive Director
Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable (GLRPPR)
A proud member of the P2Rx network of regional centers.
c/o  WMRC - IDNR
1010 Jorie Blvd, Suite 12
Oakbrook, IL  60523
630/472-5019