From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net]On Behalf Of Debra Jacobson
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 11:35 AM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Chemical Inventory Software

A colleague at a university contacted me in need of some assistance.  They are looking for a chemical inventory management software system that would link various university departments and possibly establish a inter-university chemical store where surplus chemicals could be transferred to other departments, etc.  Does anyone have suggestions for software vendors and systems that I can provide?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Deb Jacobson

---------------------------------------
Debra Jacobson
Executive Director
Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable (GLRPPR)
A proud member of the P2Rx network of regional centers.
c/o  WMRC - IDNR
1010 Jorie Blvd, Suite 12
Oakbrook, IL  60523
630/472-5019