"Green" Solvent Cleaning

Dear P2 Techers,

Not sure if this is a valid email listserve anymore but.....

I have a client who is looking for a solvent to clean process bowls (5 gal
to 50 gal ) after completion of the manufacturing process. We are currently
implementing manual mechanical cleaning of the bowls immediately following
completion of the process to reduce the residual product.  It will be
necessary, however, to further clean the bowls using a cleaning solvent.
Ultimately, we are looking for a low VOC, high flash point solvent.  The
following products have been identified as being the hardest to clean from
the bowls:

Product #1 - isoparaffinic hydrocarbon, various metals (Cu, Ni), phosporus,
and potassium fluoborate

Product #2 -  petroleum distillates (C9-C12) and medium aliphatic compounds

Any experience or suggestions would be most welcome.

Thank you in advance,

Jeff Senn, CHMM
Project Engineer
Sigma Environmental Services, Inc.