Re: p2tech monitors

Janet,

I hope this message finds you well.

Don't owls have an amazing ability to strip the bones, feathers, and fur
from animals in their stomachs and cough it up in a great big furball,
after digesting the protein? What's the P2 analogy here? I can think of
a few (but headquarters probably won't like them). Any takers?

Best...

Leif Magnuson
Pollution Prevention Coordinator
U.S. EPA Region IX, WST-7
75 Hawthorne St.
San Francisco, CA  94105
(415) 972-3286 Tel
(415) 947-3530 Fax
magnuson.leif@epa.gov
www.epa.gov/region09/p2

             Janet Clark
             <clarkjan@turi.o
             rg>                                                     To
             Sent by:                 p2tech@great-lakes.net
             owner-p2tech@gre                                        cc
             at-lakes.net
                                                                Subject
                                      p2tech monitors
             11/30/2004 01:46
             PM

              Please respond
               Janet Clark
             <clarkjan@turi.o
                   rg>

Hi Scott and P2techies,

We lurk, ever vigilent like owls ready to swoop to the keyboard and
offer
expertise, links or connection.  Get that mouse!

Jeff, I passed your question along to Carole LeBlanc and Jason Marshall
of
the Surface Solutions Laboratory here at TURI.  See
http://www.cleanersolutions.org/NewSite.htm , best viewed in
Explorer.  They may contact you directly.

Good luck!

Janet Clark
www.turi.org