Air permits for incinerators in disguise

I thought this might interest those on the list who are involved in
air permits. I haven't verified the information, but it is a good
reminder to always ask for verifying data before accepting claims.

Please contact the original poster, Bradley Angel at
bradley@greenaction.org if you have questions about this.

Lara
--
Lara Sutherland