[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wood energy systems
- Subject: Wood energy systems
- From: "Nancy Larson" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:14:09 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Organization: Kansas State University
- Reply-to: "Nancy Larson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AcT+SkmE+ue6xNf9QDydrlFwPQieSw==
Does anyone have
experience working with wood energy systems, specifically the "Chiptec" wood
energy gasification technology. I understand they are used to supply
energy to several schools in Vermont, NH, MA.
Is this the type of
system used for some Iowa schools?
Any input is
appreciated - p2 or regulatory advantages or disadvantages?
Nancy J. Larson,
KSU Pollution Prevention Institute
7001 West 21st Street
Wichita, KS 67205