What do you read?

We are developing a newsletter to track and report on a set of platform technologies and materials that we have found to be extremely important in achieving long-term success in clean manufacturing. We have found in market research that many members of our possible target audiences (R&D folks; product developers; manufacturing management) do not read a lot in the area of what we might call applied technology, and only some in emerging technology.

Since many P2ers live and breathe technology and its applications, we wondered if you all would be willing to share how you get and analyze your ideas and track new developments. Periodicals, websites, anything is fair game. Some examples from our core list:

Science News
The Industrial Physicist (sadly recently deceased)
Nature Materials
Photonics Spectra
The Scientist
Materials Today
Nickel Development Institute newsletter
Ultrapure Water
Sensors (magazine)

just to list a few.

Terry Foecke Managing Partner Materials Productivity LLC 6701 Penn Av S, Suite 200 Richfield MN 55423 USA (p) 612-243-3605 (f) 612-243-3608