New Kansas tools and case studies

Greetings:

The Pollution Prevention Institute has recently completed a few projects that may be of interest to some of you.  They were completed with EPA funds so please feel free to utilize them as you like.

"Checklist for Healthcare Success, an environmental compliance and pollution prevention tool" can be found at http://www.sbeap.org/ppi/publications/Healthcare_Checklist.pdfThis tool incorporate a multimedia compliance checklist with related P2 tips.

We also developed a tool for colleges and universities," Checklist for Campus Compliance Success, an environmental compliance and pollution prevention tool" it can be found at http://www.sbeap.org/ppi/publications/Campus_Checklist.pdf. 95% of the participants that viewed this tool said they would use it.

Hopefully client can use these tools to identify compliance gaps and utilize some of the tips to relieve regulatory burden.

We recently published three case studies called "Kansas Best of the Best."  These P2 success stories are from clients we have worked with over the years and feature an aerospace company, a boat manufacturer, and a municipal fleet management facility.

http://www.sbeap.org/ppi/publications/Best_of_PrecPatrn.pdf

http://www.sbeap.org/ppi/publications/Best_of_Cobalt.pdf

http://www.sbeap.org/ppi/publications/Best_of_SedgFleet.pdf

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Nancy J. Larson, RS
Director
KSU Pollution Prevention Institute
7001 West 21st Street North