RE: Off on a tangent, as usual: In search of environmental management buzz phrases

Cradle to Cradle is indeed a rising phrase.  We'll hear it more.  Here are a few more:

Sustainability.

Environmental systems management.

Environmental performance.

Stewardship, product stewardship.

Green investing, environmental investing.

Bob Minicucci
NH DES (www.des.state.nh.us)
Secretary, MSWG (www.mwsg.org)
603-271-2941