From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net] On
Behalf Of Minicucci, Bob
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:13 AM
To: Burton Hamner; owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net; P2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: RE: Off on a tangent, as usual: In search of environmental
management buzz phrases

Cradle to Cradle is indeed a rising phrase.  We'll hear it more.  Here are a
few more:

Sustainability.

Environmental systems management.

Environmental performance.

Stewardship, product stewardship.

Green investing, environmental investing.

Bob Minicucci
NH DES (www.des.state.nh.us)
Secretary, MSWG (www.mwsg.org)
603-271-2941