From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of Sommers, Kay
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 6:15 AM
To: Butner, R Scott; p2tech@great-lakes.net
Cc: KZARKER@tnrcc.state.tx.us; jeff@p2.org
Subject: RE: An Open Letter to the Board of the National P2 Roundtable

I attended a NPPR Board meeting in Boston a year or so ago when this same issue was raised.  Not being a board member, I was hesitant to speak up, but my feelings at the time were, "what are you doing?"  I thank Scott for posting this open letter to allow more of us who only participate quietly on the sidelines to have a voice.

This new proposed name just doesn't cut it for me.  Keep NPPR.  Like Tammy Allen implied, it is almost a brand name.  Lets spend more time practicing P2 and less time naming it.

Sincerely,

Kay Sommers
Broward County Environmental Protection Department