Re: NPPR name change

Is it only about products and production?
Hmmm...... that's where I disagree. I won't repeat my previous e-mail, but I think this a core issue.
Linda

The San Diego Sustainable Community Program
City of San Diego Environmental Services Department
http://www.sandiego.gov/environmental-services/sustainable/index.shtml

"Working together, we can make a world of difference."

Linda Giannelli Pratt, Program Manager
858-492-5088   Mail Stop  1102-A
9601 Ridgehaven Court suite 210
San Diego, CA 92123-1636

>>> "Brown, Kenneth" <Kenneth.Brown@state.mn.us> 4/20/2005 8:51:25 AM >>>
Great comments on the NPPR name change. Here's another one.
Keep     "National Pollution Prevention Roundtable" and add a mission bi-line such as:
    "Clean production, clean products, clean future"

or    "National Pollution Prevention Roundtable"
    "Clean production and products for sustainable communities"

A few years ago, 3M added this bi-line.

3M
The Spirit of Innovation. That's 3M.

and when room, they continue with:
Our unstoppable commitment to innovation, creating new technologies and products,
places us exactly where our customers need us.

Fun discussion.
Ken

Ken Brown
Pollution Prevention Team Ldr
Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance
520 Lafayette Rd. N.
St. Paul, MN 55155
kenneth.brown@state.mn.us
Ph 651-215-0241