Fw: Autobody toxics in San Diego

Dear All --
Please read the request below and if you have some guidance on this
issue, please include Tony LoPresti in your response.

Thank you.

Mary Cushmac
EPA Design for the Environment Program
USEPA, Washington DC

----- Forwarded by Mary Cushmac/DC/USEPA/US on 05/05/2005 02:56 PM -----

             Tony LoPresti
             <TonyL@environme
             ntalhealth.org>                                         To
                                      Mary Cushmac/DC/USEPA/US@EPA
             05/05/2005 02:51                                        cc
             PM
                                                                Subject
                                      RE: Autobody toxics in San Diego

Absolutely, Mary, go ahead and pass it along to anyone that you think
might have some ideas to share...

Thanks for your help!