PNEAC Survey

Apologies for cross-postings.

I just want to remind everyone to take a minute to complete the Printers National Environmental Compliance Assistance Center (PNEAC) (EPA compliance assistance center) survey.  You will have a chance to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card.  Go to http://www.pneac.org/ to complete the survey.  It takes less than five minutes and your feedback helps assure continued funding support and services PNEAC offers.

The other compliance assistance centers are also conducting a similar survey.  So you can help assure all of the Centers continue to receive funding support from EPA and increase your chances to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card.  Each Center will be giving one away.  To complete the other surveys (including our friend Scott Butner's Chem Alliance) visit http://www.assistancecenters.net/news/release.cfm?ID=1270

Have a fun and safe Memorial Day week-end!

Deb Jacobson

---------------------------------------
Debra Jacobson
Executive Director
Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable (GLRPPR)
A proud member of the P2Rx network of regional centers.
c/o  WMRC - IDNR
1010 Jorie Blvd, Suite 12
Oakbrook, IL  60523
630/472-5019