FW: Biodiesel plant p2 opportunities

Title: Message

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohler, Becky
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 11:25 AM
To: Johnson, Sara
Subject: RE: Biodiesel plant p2 opportunities

The Oyster River Biodiesel Cooperative (Mike Briggs from UNH) uses the waste water from their operation to water crops.  It contains a little soapy residue that they actually find to be a beneficial pest control.

The process being patented and hopefully demonstrated in NH soon by Jim Proulx (Proulx Oil and Propane) doesn’t generate any wastewater at all.  I’m hoping to see some tests on the fuel quality from that process in the near future, but if it works it would be great.