New resources on the WMRC Library web site

There are several new reference guides on the WMRC Library web site. New topics include sustainable design, pollution prevention in the food service industry, household chemicals and alternative cleaners, Earth Day, alternative fuels, and environmental laws and regulatory resources.

The guides are available at http://www.wmrc.uiuc.edu/main_sections/info_services/library_reference_guides.cfm.

The Library also has an environmental news web log. Environmental News Bits is at http://radio.weblogs.com/0141565/. It's also available as an RSS feed (http://radio.weblogs.com/0141565/rss.xml).

If you don't use RSS and you're interested in receiving a daily digest of posts, please let me know and I'll add you to the distribution list.

Laura B.

---
Laura L. Barnes, Librarian (v) (217) 333-8957
Illinois Waste Management & Research Center (f) (217) 333-8944
One East Hazelwood Drive, Champaign IL 61820 e-mail:lbarnes@wmrc.uiuc.edu
Check out our web page at http://www.wmrc.uiuc.edu/main_sections/info_services/library.cfm