Re: [zwia] Towards Zero Scotland newsletter

how does this newsletter compare to the Scotsman, which publishes in RSS
format?

http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=235

Jean S. Waters
Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange
Nebraska Business Development Center
6001 Dodge St. RH 308
Omaha, NE  68182
402-554-6259 (voice)
402-554-6260 (FAX)

jwaters@mail.unomaha.edu
www.p2rx.org

             Gary Liss
             <gary@garyliss.co
             Sent by:                  greenyes@grrn.org,
             owner-p2tech@grea         zero-waste-events@lists.essential.o
             t-lakes.net               rg, P2@ucsd.edu (WRPPN listserve),
                                       P2TECH Listserv
                                       <p2tech@great-lakes.net>,
             07/08/2005 11:41          ZWTFsBay@yahoogroups.com (Zero
             AM                        Waste Task Force of Santa Clara,
                                       San Mateo and San Benito Counties)
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to         Iain Gulland
                 Gary Liss             <iain@toab.freeserve.co.uk>
             <gary@garyliss.co                                     Subject
                    m>                 [zwia] Towards Zero Scotland
                                       newsletter

Apologies for cross-postings

This is an excellent newsletter, with lots of detailed info on ZW in
Scotland, and around the world.

>To: "Zero Waste International" <zwia@gselist.org>
>From: Iain Gulland <iain@toab.freeserve.co.uk>
>Subject: [zwia] towards zero
>Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 16:55:51 +0100
>
>please find the latest edition of our newsletter just posted at
>www.towardszero.com
>for all things zero waste from Scotland
>
>iain

Gary Liss