From: Rick Perkinson [mailto:PerkinsR@healthall.com]
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 6:34 AM
To: h2e
Subject: [h2e] Lead Lined Drywall

H2E -- Hospitals for A Healthy Environment Listserve
(h2e@email.sparklist.com)
we currently have a project at our facility located in Cinti Oh, which involves the removal and disposal of lead lined drywall.
I was hoping to get the lead recycled, but have not found a source for it.
Does anyone know of a source to have the lead recycled.
Also does anyone know where I can find regulations on the disposal of it (as a last resort). I am hesitant on placing it in the construction dumpster
thanks
Rick Perkinson
The Christ Hospital
Cinti Oh