[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Looking for best-of-best auto refinishing materials/emissions reduction data
- Subject: Looking for best-of-best auto refinishing materials/emissions reduction data
- From: Magnuson.Leif@epamail.epa.gov
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:06:46 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: Magnuson.Leif@epamail.epa.gov
I hope you are having great summer.
I am a member of an EPA Workgroup that is developing and ranking a list
of feasible best practices that reduce air emissions from auto body
shops. Best-of-the-best outreach materials are also being collected.
If you are aware of specific documentation of emissions reductions from
practices, technologies, and safer substitutes - along with associated
costs/savings - and outreach materials, please send them to Mary
Cushmac, with a cc. to me: email@example.com.
Pollution Prevention Coordinator
U.S. EPA Region IX, WST-7
75 Hawthorne St.
San Francisco, CA 94105
(415) 972-3286 Tel
(415) 947-3530 Fax
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
p2tech is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers