Fwd: Looking for best-of-best auto refinishing materials/emissions reduction data

Leif and Mary -
The City of New York Department of Environmental Protection is working with auto body shops in NYC.  Rose Marabetti is the contact.  I have sent a copy of your e-mail to her.   In case you need it, her e-mail is rmarabetti@dep.nyc.gov.

Deb Jacobson

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:06:46 -0700
From: Magnuson.Leif@epamail.epa.gov
Subject: Looking for best-of-best auto refinishing materials/emissions
 reduction data
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net

P2Techies,

I hope you are having great summer.

I am a member of an EPA Workgroup that is developing and ranking a list
of feasible best practices that reduce air emissions from auto body
shops.   Best-of-the-best outreach materials are also being collected.
If you are aware of specific documentation of emissions reductions from
practices, technologies, and safer substitutes - along with associated
costs/savings - and outreach materials, please send them to Mary
Cushmac, with a cc. to me: cushmac.mary@epa.gov.

Best...

Leif Magnuson
Pollution Prevention Coordinator
U.S. EPA Region IX, WST-7
75 Hawthorne St.
San Francisco, CA  94105
(415) 972-3286 Tel
(415) 947-3530 Fax
magnuson.leif@epa.gov
www.epa.gov/region09/p2

Prevention Roundtable ( http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
(http://www.p2rx.org ).

---------------------------------------
Debra Jacobson
Executive Director
Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable (GLRPPR)
A proud member of the P2Rx network of regional centers.
c/o  WMRC - IDNR
1010 Jorie Blvd, Suite 12
Oakbrook, IL  60523
630/472-5019