Sustainability as Security - ESW Conference At UT Austin

Title: Complete a User Survey for the Compliance Assistance Clearinghouse and Win a Chance at $100!
The 2005 Engineers for a Sustainable World (ESW) National Conference will be held on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin October 5-9, 2005. The theme for the 2005 conference, "Sustainability as Security: Engaging Education, Business, and Technology", reflects the growing concern for global food, air, water, agricultural, land, and energy security. The conference aims to move beyond a simplistic political or military connotation to promote the idea that global environmental security is something that affects all people, regardless of borders, culture, or nationality.

Details on the conference are at: http://www.esustainableworld.org/conference/2005/index.asp

They are currently seeking abstracts for the conference. If you have a good talk, let me know.  I am volunteering, and will mention put you in touch with the coordinators.  There may be a  limited number of  stipends to help with travel expenses.

I would like to present our paper to the NPPR we did on P2 and security.  It has been a couple of years and I would like to do some research and update it before the conference.  Does someone have the list of people who were involved in this effort?  I would like to seek input from the group and anyone else who is interested.

The conference is also seeking sponsors.  If you have any ideas please pass them along.