Web Resources for Environmental Aftermath of Katrina

Title: Web Resources for Environmental Aftermath of Katrina

Sorry for cross postings

The National Environmental Compliance Assistance Clearinghouse has compiled an initial short list of EPA web resources for citizens, businesses and assistance providers, dealing with the environmental aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

The list is available on our home page:

http://cfpub.epa.gov/clearinghouse/index.cfm

I will continue to add other information resources to this list as I am made aware of them.  If you are aware of web sites, e-mails, or other information sources which are available for dealing with the environmental aftermath of this disaster, please drop me a line and I'll do my best to add them to the list.

Scott Butner
Project Manager, National Environmental Compliance Assistance Clearinghouse
Pacific NW National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA 99352
Voice: (509)-372-4946/Fax: (509) 375-2443
E-mail: scott.butner@pnl.gov
Website:
http://cfpub.epa.gov/clearinghouse/